A CM9 Consultant is required to document the existing Records Management System (RMS) and provide expertise, analysis and advise on system improvements and assist in user troubleshooting and general system administration.
- Provide advice and analysis to support RMS technical process, configuration change management and change consultation process
- Collaborate with business units to undertake RMS configuration/functionality change review/testing
- Identify RMS corrective actions, interventions and enhancements based on current configuration and business needs; provide recommendations to assist the change management process
- Collection and analysis of data from various sources, provision of timely, accurate and up-to-date information to support business decisions
- Comprehensive HPE/Microfocus CM9 knowledge and experience
- Experience in system configuration and documenting configuration
- Well-developed communication skills
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Experience assisting the development of System Change Configuration processes
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Willingness to undertake security vetting processes
- You must have a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, ability to work independently, and a high degree of confidentiality.