- Sydney C B D
- $650 - $675 per day
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- about 2 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
Contract until June 2021 with a view to extend
Macquarie Park Location-WFH
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Business Content Writer on a contract based in Sydney.
Primary purpose of the role
The Content Business Analyst works with subject matter experts and content owners across to review, assess write and rewrite intranet content as part of the project. This includes ensuring content meets guidelines, standards and best practice for web content, including plain English, accessibility requirements (WCAG2.1) and with reference to digital. NSW content guidelines, as well as editorial standards and brand. The role will also assist production work of loading this content into our intranet.
*Write and structurally edit accessible intranet content for our employees.
*Liaise with subject matter experts across to ensure content accuracy.
*Provide guidance and advice to content owners across the business on content best practice, and help create a framework for sustained success after completion of the project.
*Develop and deliver intranet content that meets best practice plain English, accessibility, editorial and brand standards.
*Create Intranet pages in the new system on which it will sit
* Negotiating with diverse subject matter experts, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests.
* Delivering content to deadline and to the required standards, given the density of existing content.
* Translating complex information into clear and simple language.
* Tertiary qualification in communication or equivalent relevant experience.
* Demonstrated understanding of best practice for digital content, particularly with reference to plain English and accessibility (WCAG2.1).
* Experience in writing and editing for the web within large and complex organisations, and in particular working on intranets and employee-focused content.
* Experience in using a range of CMSs.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.