Business Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Manisha Bakhru|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 10:57|
NSW Government Organisation
Contract until June with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Business /Data Analyst on a contract based in Sydney.
The purpose of the Business Analyst/Data Analyst is to lead review, analysis and capture of business requirements, processes and information needs across its various functions to identify changes that lead to business improvements. This role may include data cleansing activities associated systems integrations. Knowledge of GIS software, spatial data management and mobile data capture applications is highly desirable.
* Excellent communication and experience in running workshops.
* Self-organising and able to work independently.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
* Significant experience in documenting use user stories, business and functional requirements.
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Experience in working with data and data cleansing activities.
* The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
* High level understanding of agile and waterfall project management methodology.
* Highly desirable to have experience with GIS spatial software (ESRI), spatial data management and mobile data capture applications.
* Desirable to have experience using Confluence and JIRA for user stories and issue tracking.
* Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations including running workshops.
* Advanced level in use of tools (Microsoft project, Visio, Excel and Word)
* A track record of following through on commitments.
* Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's