- Melbourne C B D
- $ Neg Hourly
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 26 days ago
Long term contract into Q3 2020 with 2-year extension option. Melbourne CBD based with the potential travel to Canberra / Brisbane.
Opportunity to join tranche 4 of a 7-year payment transformation.
2 x Business Data Modellers required to join the Entitlements Calculation Engine project to develop logical business semantic data models to define data requirements for the project.
This is a major mainframe to SAP/Azure cloud transformation with complex payments algorithms.
- model new business data assets in the Business Data Model (BDM) using data model frameworks and guidelines based on DAMA and ISO11179, AS4590 and using SPARX Enterprise Architect
- deliver data assets categorized with business rules documented, semantic and defined in business terms
- create business data model views
- Expertise in business data modelling and data asset classification using SPARX Enterprise Architect or similar data modelling tool ideally
- Development of logical and physical models and entity diagrams
- Definition of business data assets
- Port Models - canonical models, relational to dimensional
- Metadata models and the link between physical and business
- DAMA (Data Management Body of Knowledge)
- ISO11179 Metadata Registry Standard
- Experience in complex corporates or federal government programs on a national scale
- Australian Citizenship and ability to secure a Baseline Clearance if required
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7725