Our client is a US software vendor who have enjoyed steady growth since their inception in the early 2000's. Founded by 4 entrepreneurs there are now 2000 people in their organisation and they are now looking to embark on the next stage of their growth journey which will see them double their size over the next 3 years. This is an opportunity to be a part of that growth whilst still have a visible impact within their local operation of just over 100 people.
- This role includes a combination of outbound and inbound lead generation. Your role will vary day to day but will involve these key elements:
- Calling prospective customers and qualifying their needs
- Driving targeted email campaigns
- Collaborating with marketing on lead generation activity
- Discussing customer/employee experience with customers to uncover how companies can become more "disruptive'
- Booking and scheduling appointments for Account Executives
- Attending marketing events when required
We are looking for people who enjoy being on the phone, ideally you come from a sales background and are used to being measured, targeted, KPI'd and you understand that activity gets results. Above all else, you are driven by going above and beyond for your customers! The finer points:
- 6+ months experience with a targeted sales environment (phone-based or retail is fine)
- You are competitive/driven by nature, you are always striving to perform better than you did yesterday!
- You are degree qualified (minimum bachelor's degree from a recognised tertiary institution)
- You have full working rights in Australia (permanent residency or citizenship)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Annual travel allowance - $3,000 AUD for you to use on a "experience' of your choosing
- Clear career development structure and world class training provided
- Collaborative and team-oriented culture, boat parties and more!
If you fit the above criteria and are excited by this opportunity, please click "Apply Now' and submit a copy of your CV today! Alternatively please email Thomas.email@example.com if you would like to organise a time for a confidential conversation.