- $80000.00 - $120000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Richard Gill
- 7 months ago
If you are passionate about sustainability and want to join an exciting tech start-up, then APPLY NOW.
My client has a global presence, including offices in the UK and Australia and is looking to grow their sales team here in Sydney. The team has doubled in size in the past 6 months, already at $50 million recurring revenue annually & scaling fast.
We are currently hiring for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join the Melbourne team, reporting into the Sales Director. The main objective is to generate new business opportunities, this is a full cycle sales role selling into the hospitality sector.
· Drive new business acquisition through prospecting, qualifying & closing new business
· Construct, forecast & manage your pipeline through Salesforce CRM
· Communicate effectively via phone, email & in person meetings
· Ability to create and define a strategy for new business across multiple stakeholders, including C-level executives
· Understanding business drivers, customer needs and be able to articulate USP
· Achieve monthly & yearly revenue goals, ability to close deals
· Proven track record of overachieving revenue targets
· Full cycle sales experience (hospitality contacts, huge plus)
· Have completed and graduated (Bachelor's degree)
· Full drivers licence & car
· Experience using Salesforce CRM systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· New business, hunter mentality
· Start-up entrepreneurship
· Interest in a long term career in the environmental technology industry
· Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
Amazing opportunity to join a fast growing technology business, lovely culture, uncapped commission potential!
Immediate start, apply now by calling Richard Gill on 0419 358833 or send your resume asap!