- $90000.00 - $110000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jackson Bruce
- 3 days ago
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our client's Sales team to drive business through the development of new and existing client relationships. This is a focussed hunter and field based role and you will be supported by a team to assist in pre-sales, marketing and service delivery. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic team in a friendly and professional environment.
Dealing with a broad customer base, you will be required to generate new business by identifying opportunities, increasing sales activities and successful closure of opportunities, as well as fostering existing customer relationships. We seek a well presented, well-spoken individual with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and KPI's.
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Experience selling complex IT solutions to the Mid-Market (50 -500 seats)
- Selling Managed IT solutions highly regarded
- Developing and presenting compelling proposals
- Up to C-level stakeholder engagement and management
- Self-starter with a hunter profile and proven ability to win new business and drive opportunity in corporate and enterprise accounts
- Strong local knowledge and customer relationships and the ability to present and negotiate complex solutions
- Experience in developing a profitable customer portfolio
- Uncapped OTE package for the right candidate - base will be negotiable based on experience and needs.
- Excellent team and culture.
- Enormous Growth Potential
- Excellent Career path with leadership potential
If you feel that you have the skills to be successful in this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the 'apply' button.