- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 19 days ago
Contract until December 2020 + possible extension
Based in Brisbane City
You will provide high level financial advice and analysis relating to the project including review of financial requirements, controls, policies and processes required for the new solution.
- Providing authoritative advice and direction relating to financial requirements, policies, processes and financial configuration issues.
- Ensure data integrity and system control requirements that impact financial transactions within the new solution are developed and implemented in line with our financial and system requirements.
- Manage and develop appropriate user acceptance test scenarios that demonstrate financial transactions are being implemented to meet our financial requirements from the device.
- Ensure appropriate financial reports including exception reports are developed to meet business needs for both SEQ and Regional business requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate experience working within a fast-paced financial analyst environment and working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be highly skilled, with key skills relating to financial accounting, analysis, policy impacts and interpreting and ensuring system requirements are met and delivered.
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.