- Melbourne C B D
- $100K - $140K package per year
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ali Andrewartha
- 11 months ago
Collaborating across the entire organisation you will be responsible for delivering a range of analytical, planning, bench-marking, dashboard, statistical modelling and decision support services.
- Extract and transform data for use in data analysis, visualisation, and statistical modelling.
- Deliver sound quantitative solutions with enterprise analysis, and data mining tools.
- Document data analysis processes, techniques, and solutions, and create procedures for BAU
- Design and build analytical and predictive models.
- Provide support for improvement opportunities of data analysis solutions.
- Combine database, survey, rankings and external data to enrich analysis, and monitor the institution, market to add context to findings and recommendations.
- Recommend new internal and external sources of data and information, and methods, to improve analyses, and demonstrate their likely benefits and challenges.
- Gather and assess key requirements from divisions for analytical and modelling solutions to improve business processes and support decision makers.
- Develop and shape proposals to design and develop advanced Business Intelligence solutions
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar position in a large and complex environment
- Proven experience in data analysis, mining and modelling within Business Intelligence, Big Data or Data Science
- Capability to communicate feasible solutions and ideas to the business and explain value
- Previous experience consulting data driven solutions through to delivery with an analytical approach
- Strong R and SQL skills
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Governance, negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s
How to apply
Apply now or contact Ali from Talent on 03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion