Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Execute the technical Business Intelligence functions within an account management model.
- Demonstrate outstanding data literacy with numerical, analytical and technical skills.
- Undertake procedures and work collaboratively across Data and Insurance to ensure consistent products, services and messaging to business areas.
- Articulate complex information into simple messages that can be consumed by key stakeholders with varied levels of data literacy.
- Establish and implement work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, product or service.
- Use data to identify and test potential solutions.
- Translate key data insights into value adding work practices.
- Identify and escalate issues and risks with potential solutions to their respective Assistant Director/Director.
- Undertake activities to maintain an understanding of business accounts, that is, business context, goals and key performance indicators.
- Operationalise the new analytics platform across key business accounts.
- Support improved data literacy of business areas to maximise the value of business systems and reporting.
- Ability to supervise, lead, coach and develop analysts to produce quality products and services (where relevant).
- Intermediate competency and experience in MS Excel.
- Experience in utilising SAS Visual Analytics or other visualisation tools (preferred).
- Experience in executing, reading, interpreting and evaluating data and simple modelling.
- Experience in collaborating and communicating with stakeholders where measures are on track or most at risk and the identification of potential solutions.
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (eg. actuarial / mathematics / statistics / economics / psychology / engineering / computer sciences)
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org