- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- 25 days ago
This Government Department is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join their team and deliver reporting for the strategic measurement of a key program. Based in Melbourne CBD, you will commence on an initial 6 month contract and offer strong working experience with Oracle BI 11g. You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment with the ability to work to tight deadlines and work with people across both business and technology.
- Enhance the data model consistent with the Business requirements
- Develop ETL processes using Oracle Data Integrator to populate the data warehouse
- Develop business model within Oracle Business Intelligence
- Produce BI content consistent with the Business Requirements
Key skills required:
- Strong experience as a BI Developer including strong working experience with Oracle BI 11g
- Understanding of BI, Data Warehouse and business reporting principles
- Experience developing innovative BI content to meet business requirements
- Excellent documentation skills including capturing business rules, data requirements, filter criteria etc.
- Highly expert in working with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and PL/SQL
Please note: relevant background checks will be conducted on the successful candidate.
Please apply today to secure an interview. For a confidential discussion, please call Candice Powell on 03 9236 7738 or email Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org