- Establish an enterprise reporting capability for multiple business areas
- Design, develop, deliver and provide ongoing support to the organisation's Microsoft Azure platform, and related products
- Data Vault 2 certified practitioner with proven hands-on experience successfully designing, engineering, and delivering a Data Vault 2 warehousing and/or business intelligence project
- Proven experience designing and/or implementing technological solutions in cloud, hybrid cloud, data centre environment, with a focus on automation, scalability and serviceability; in particular working with Microsoft cloud technologies; demonstrated experience in the design, implementation & migration of workloads to Azure and transitioning these into ongoing operational support models
- Proven experience and/or knowledge working within an Agile project management & Azure DevOps manner; bundling, planning and facilitating releases.
- Proven expertise in managing and governing Git repositories, master and branch management in a Data Warehousing and Azure Data Platform project context.
- Extensive experience working with and optimising Azure SQL in a development, troubleshooting and/or administrative capacity.
- Experience working with BIMLFlex automation highly desired
- Experience working in a healthcare context highly desired; specifically comprehensive Knowledge of the Cerner Millennium database structure
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Tom Circosta or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com