- $130000.00 - $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- about 1 month ago
- Permanent role | $140k package
- NV1 clearance required
- Defence | Service Now | ITSM/ITIL
Working as part of a Key Account, this position is critical in helping deliver true business benefits through the company's technology and solutions. Responsible for working with customer teams to identify, understand and map out requirements, linking through to technical delivery teams to ensure a solution is designed to meet those requirements. Acting as the voice of the client, to ensure solutions are positioned to maximise business benefit and drive incremental value.
- Formulate and define business objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of the client's technology, aligning with business processes and industry need.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solution teams, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyse and validate client requirements.
- Working with the technical solutions team, apply extensive knowledge of the client's business and industry to develop requirements specifications.
- Document requirements to the level that can be used by the technical solution team to design a solution from.
- Experience around mapping ITIL business processes through to Service Management solutions, including Organisational Change Management.
- Decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs. solutions; classifying/ prioritizing requirements.
- Business process modelling of current state and desired/ future state processes; defining and managing scope and client expectations, requirements change management and traceability; identifying and mitigating risks.
- In depth IT Service Management knowledge, including process and maturity frameworks.
- Experience working on ITIL/ITSM solutions in a technical consulting role, ideally with Micro Focus toolset
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.