Our client has transformed the marketplace for disability services offering Participants the ability to increase community engagement and quality of life through the creation of a personalised, customised plan to achieve their goals.
We have 2 x 6-month contracts within the Branch responsible for Provider relationships (Market Provider and Sector Development).
These are potentially long-term contracts, with extension options and flexible work arrangements available.
Working within the Payments Team within Provider Operations and Performance Branch, you will be:
- Developing SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Process documentation (Visio, ARIS, BPMN)
- Work with SME's, Change Managers, and Trainers to facilitate process improvements to the Provider Payments platform
- Experience in a Business Analyst/Project Officer/Business Process Analyst where you have documented business processes
- One of Visio, BPMN, ARIS, Lean, SixSigma
- Any experience in Payments processing within a government context would be highly regarded
- Any experience within the health-care, aged-care, disability services or federal government sector highly regarded
- Very strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to work within a changing environment
Please apply to: Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725