- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 22 days ago
NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Business Process Analyst on a contract based at Maitland.
- Extensive business process improvement experience
- Ability to influence, engage and motivate staff and management, at all levels
- Six Sigma and BPMN2 highly desirable
- Very strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and report on work
- Ability to work within a changing environment"
Experience and Knowledge "- 5+ years in business process analysis
- Experience in process design and process improvement
- Experience in process modelling tools such as BPMN 2.0
- Experience leading and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Experience in project management and delivery and familiarity with associated methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile etc) - desirable"
Occasional travel to Sydney CBD will be required for this role.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.