- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Kunwar Bijjan
- about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced process analyst to join a dynamic financial services CBD based company on a 6 months contract.
Working with a dedicated team in the risk and complaince part of the business you will become a key part of the project, bringing with you great stakeholder skills and strong process experience.
The responibilities will include:
- Engaging with stakeholders to map processes and gain better understanding of requirements so that changes can be implemented effectively
- Documenting, measuring and analysing processes to understand issues, root cause of issues and recommend potential solutions
- Reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks
- Being responsible for performing gap analysis on existing processes and documented procedures
- Planning and delivering the mapping of existing communication processes, identification of opportunities for process improvements and creation of new end to end processes where required
- Ensuring that appropriate controls are mapped and any control gaps highlighted.
- Working with Stakeholders and change management team to implement changes and embed revised/new processes
- Validating documented processes are adhered to by the business
- Financial Services knowledge - preferably retail banking
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with experience in planning, managing and facilitating workshops
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Hands on process re-engineering and continuous improvement experience gained from working in complex organisations.
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below.
If you require any further information please contact Kunwar at Talent International on 03 9236 7746