- NSW Government Client
- Contract until the end of June 2018 with strong possible extension
- Clyde Location
- Competitive Daily Rates
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a "Business Process Analyst' will work closely with the Stream Lead and Project Engineers in investigating and defining the problems faced by the business, including mapping current processes, gathering business and technical requirements.
Key Responsibilities include
- Investigate and document current state processes and use a structured approach to assist in the development and embedding of improved future state processes.
- Re-engineer business processes as required, particularly for processes that span multiple business unit silos.
- Conduct business process and systems analysis activities, including visits to worksites and maintenance depots, to produce business requirements, process models and functional specifications that support business, Program and project outcomes
- Engage, influence and build relationships with frontline staff and other stakeholders in order to implement process change
- Liaise closely with team members and a wide variety of stakeholder groups through all phases of the project.
- Assist with assessing the impact of any change on business and IT strategies and ensure consistency across functions.
- Use a recognised business process modelling tool, such as Holocentric, to develop business process models.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Extensive experience with business process mapping and re-engineering
- Sound conceptual, research, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to apply them in developing and improving business and operational processes in a safety critical environment
- Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs
- Experience in process and system change projects including training documentation and systems
- Proven experience in production of detailed reports, procedures, policies, process and work instructions
- High level of facilitation and influencing skills, including the ability to liaise at all levels and interact productively with different target groups and work units
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.