Your responsibilities will include:
- Foresee insight on optimal department strategies
- Conduit between the program and the state networks to drive implementation of the solution.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the implementation
- Resolve issues that arise during and after the implementation of the solution.
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure that impacts to the business users are accurately identified.
- Identify solutions and implement them
- Background in a similar role as Deployment Manager/Lead
- Proven ability to produce and analyst complex information and make decision
- Proven experience deploying strategies and techniques.
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, government, volunteering or community involvement - HIGHLY regarded
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, successful candidates will need to pass background checks.