- Sydney C B D
- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Athalia Joseph
- 19 days ago
The company is a large financial institution listed, who offer a number of products ranging from general accounts to investments and superannuation. They are looking for a Business Project Manager to lead a Mortgage Origination Project. You will be located at the company's office in Western Sydney and Sydney CBD, on a 6 month contract with a view to extend.
You responsibilities as a Business Project Manager include (but not limited to):
- Leading a team, motivating and cultivating a culture that focussed on delivery and collaboration across the business and IT.
- Liaising with stakeholders and vendor management. You will be maintaining relationships and negotiating throughout the contract.
- Planning, managing risks and dependencies. You will be managing an effective project and delivering quality outcomes as well as budget management.
- Collaborating with the Change Management team to deliver communications for different audiences, at all levels.
The Skill Set
The successful Business Project Manager will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as an end to end Project Manager with a strong Financial Services background on the business side.
- An in depth understanding of mortgage origination with previous project experience.
- Exceptional stakeholder and vendor management, working with senior level staff.
- A strategic mindset and demonstrable experience working on multiple streams, impacting different domains with continuous improvement.
- Experience working in Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid environments.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you please apply now!