- Manage project/s end to end, taking accountability for definition, documentation, and completion.
- Lead project resources, manage vendors and external stakeholders through negotiation and influencing.
- Escalation point of contact, recommend solutions and resolve project issues and risks.
Key skills and experience required
- 2-4 years' previous experience as a Project Manager or Delivery with business focus
- Proven experience managing project budgets, schedules and other project deliverables
- Experience managing multiple projects, competing priorities and project team
- Strong project lifecycle experience understanding the planning and delivery of projects end-to-end
- Experience across stakeholder management, vendor management and relationship building
- Ability to lease with a diverse range of IT, business and senior stakeholders
- High verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s and certificate/s
- Previous experience in an agile environment - desirable
How to Apply
Apply now, or call Ali from Talent on #03 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion