The Defence Security Operations Centre (DSOC) within ICTSB is responsible for security monitoring and incident response, providing proactive cyber security assessment, threat hunting, digital forensics and cyber threat intelligence on the Single Information Environment (SIE) and in support of operations.
In order to achieve operational and strategic outcomes, DSOC proposes to engage a specialist team to examine several critical incident response activities, and review related practices, policies and procedures in order to ensure that DSOC meets critical business outcomes.
Skills & Attributes
- The resources to be provided will be one (1) Project Manager, one (1) Business Risk Manager, and one (1) Business Process Improvement - to work with technical teams to provide senior level SME advice and guidance on critical incident response activities, and review related practices, policies and procedures in order to ensure that DSOC meets critical business outcomes. As a part of this they will be expected to;
- Together with a team of technical cyber security subject matter experts, investigate several key cyber security response activities.
- Improve the processes, approaches and techniques used by the DSOC Incident Response Team.
- Contribute to the provision of authoritative advice and guidance to Defence Senior Leadership Team on cyber security incident response activities.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement, alongside other DSOC staff, of technical procedures, standards and methods.
- Attend and lead workshops and meetings as directed by DSOC management - engaging actively with stakeholders to provide project or capability-specific cyber security advice and assistance.
- Develop and/or contribute to briefs, committee papers, presentations and reports to communicate project risks, opportunities, outcomes and other relevant information associated with the activity, to stakeholders and Defence Senior Leadership
- NV1 clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.