- APS6 - 51.50 + Super per hour
- Job Type
- Cammy Phung
- 13 days ago
Our Geelong based client is transforming the disability sector by providing participants with the freedom to access funding based on their individual needs providing flexibility and choice.
You will be sitting within a branch that plays a critical role in building the capacity of their clients' in understanding the agency's plan.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic direction
- Develop and implement data collection systems
- Provide data analytics and reporting (interpreting, analysing and statistical)
- Coordinate and drive internal quality assurance processes
- Supervise and leadership to achieve reporting outcomes
- Strong business and data analytics experience
- Experienced interpreting and analysing data
- Leadership experience is highly regarded
- Ability to coordinate and drive internal quality assurance processes
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client successful candidates will need to pass background checks.