- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- about 1 month ago
- Work with internal customers to help analyse and plan the improvement of processes and data insights, while understanding the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools.
- Elicit and document business rules and complete business process mapping where required.
- Simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Develop reports using Power BI.
- Manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with effectively and collaboratively.
- Facilitate business stakeholder and/or ICT workshops for requirements gathering and/or other business analysis activities as required.
- Engage the business stakeholders and users on key business opportunities and development of applicable business cases and/or requirements.
- Capture and/or review/update end-to-end current state processes, identifying links to roles, business and other rules, systems and information.
- Capture, model and/or review/update desired future state processes, incorporating links to proposed future state roles, rules, systems and information.
- Provide support for the preparation of strategies, plans, business case, benefits realisation and other activity as required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience working in cross functional teams and working with the product owner.
- Experience with Business Analysis and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes.
- Proficient in eliciting and writing business requirements/user stories.
- A demonstrated ability to foster effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders that deliver outcomes, often where there are competing interests.
- Be highly organised and able to manage a backlog of issues through to resolution.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to gather business needs as requirements/user stories, facilitate workshops, document complex information, consult with and influence both business and technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team/working group environment.
- High Level Power BI skills are a requirement for this role
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com