The team provides business process design services, SAP and Click software system support and undertakes the various business improvement projects across Field Services branch.
Contract until June 2021 + possible extension
Eagle Farm Location
- Bring substantial process knowledge in works management and provide expert advice to assess the latest Field Mobility Solutions.
- Provide advice around effective use of Field Service Management software to achieve business outcomes.
- Work in partnership and facilitate collection of business requirements across Field Services
- Facilitate the project workshops and co-ordinate with key subject matter experts.
- Act as a change management conduit between business users and Change Managers
- Provide end user support for the existing system solutions and processes.
Competencies & Skill Level
- Experience in SAP Plant Maintenance in delivering operational services
- Experience in Scheduling applications integrated with SAP (e.g. Click Schedule)
- Experience in Field Mobility applications integrated with SAP
- Experience in managing contractor delivered work using SAP
- Business Analysis skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Car drivers' licence
- Knowledge of Click Schedule and ClickMobile will be a plus
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Mats Rorvik on 07 3221 3333 for more information.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org