Provide a high level of Business Analyst skills to research the capabilities of a current spatial toolset, and
elicit, collate, prioritise and document business requirements (functional and non-functional) for a future spatial vegetation management toolset from a diverse and distributed stakeholder group across Queensland.
The role will utilise some targeted System Analyst skills to provide a document describing two or more options and rationale for implementation using Departmental capabilities. Limited travel is required.
- Work with stakeholders and business groups to analyse and plan the improvement of processes and data insights, while understanding the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools.
- Elicit and document business rules and complete business process mapping where required.
- Simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively.
- Capture and/or review/update end-to-end current state processes, identifying links to roles, business and other rules, systems and information.
- Capture, model and/or review/update desired future state processes, incorporating links to proposed future state roles, rules, systems and information.
- Prepare requirements for a procurement process and provide input in the response evaluations.
- Demonstrated high level Business Analyst and System Analyst experience.
- A high level of knowledge of modern spatial systems, particularly the ESRI suite of software.
- Ability to work largely autonomously delivering outcomes that meet the expectations of the project.
- Demonstrated ability to lead this component of the project and effectively engage with stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good documentation and writing skills.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com