- Short term contract - 4 - 6 weeks
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 5 days ago
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated experience leading the design, planning, implementation and review of complex business analysis functions, including utilising multiple communication techniques and mechanisms to capture critical information, such as business and technical requirements, and building positive working relationships with organisation stakeholders.
- Proven experience developing high level documentation and presenting formalised papers to Steering Committees, senior management and executive.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex systems and business processes in an enterprise environment, under a governance model or Project Management Office and applying modern project and quality management concepts, methodologies, principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively as a member of a team, under broad direction, and to research and analyse complex business information and data to formulate appropriate solutions, develop business cases with estimates and use initiative and judgement to manage high volumes of quality work within tight timeframes.
- High level interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to articulate and present complex concepts clearly and concisely, negotiate successful outcomes, develop effective working relationships and networks with a broad range of internal and external clients.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.