- $ Neg. Hourly
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 13 days ago
Our highly valued client - a federal government body, is seeking a number of Business Support Officers to join the Complex Support Needs Pathways to support a number of Specialised Planners. Our Geelong based client is transforming the disabilty sector by providing participants with freedom to access funding based on their individual needs providing flexibility and choice.
The Planning team is responsible for assisting new and existing Particpants to plan how to best access and exercise their funds.
We are seeking a number of Business Support Officers based in Geelong at APS3 Level.
Initial 12-month contract term with potential to extend beyond.
This is a great opportunity to join one of Geelong's employers of choice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the Planning team
- Email/Diary/Travel Management supporting multiple Planners
- Enter Participant details into the national database and CRM
- Organising meetings and facilities
- Action issues
- Research and contribute to reports as required
- Data entry, analyse data and identify audit trends
- Provide recommendations to help resolve errors
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
- Background in Administration/Personal Assistant/Office Administration within large, complex corporate or government
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Schedule and email management
- Travel Management
- Ad-hoc and scheduled reporting
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
- Adaptability, flexibility and high attention to detail
- Data Entry
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
- Any qualifications in Business Administration highly regarded
For more information on the role, please email your queries to:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7725