About the Role
- Be responsible for a broad range of duties to support the service delivery team including organising and implementing a variety of meetings and forums, liaison with community providers and external agencies.
- Be involved in day-to-day tasks that will support staff to deliver exemplary customer service to achieve best outcomes for participants.
- Previous experience working in a customer facing or customer service focused role within government (Federal experience highly regarded) or health/disability organisation
- Previous experience supporting an administrative or service delivery team in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Demonstrated history working in the community services, health, or disability support sector
- Excellent communication and service skills, including general reception and enquiry duties
- Ability to develop knowledge of assessment tools to identify customer needs
- Positive attitude towards and passion to support people with a disability
This is a great opportunity for individuals with a passion for excellent customer service to join a well-known government organisation making a difference for Australians.