Purpose of the Position:
To provide the Cleansing and Waste Services Unit with high quality, accurate, timely and professional administrative assistance effective communication and excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.A key component of the position is to assist in the day to day coordination of operational activities for the business unit while also assisting the business achieve the business unit's Corporate Key Performance Indicators in the Corporate Plan and Business Plans
- Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/ unit, when and where required
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Diary and email management
- Ensure that all correspondence is provided to a high level of customer service.
- Coordinate with staff to ensure that timely and accurate responses are provided to the community
- Previous administration experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high pressure environment, conflicting priorities to achieve strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Extensive experience in computer skills combined with an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated experience in financial purchasing / accounting and document management systems.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in managing / coordinating business, operational and financial reporting.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels within an organisation.
- High level of responsive customer service, delivered in a timely and accurate manner with attention to detail.
- The positon holder must be prepared to (on occasions) work additional hours to meet the demands of the position, including flexibility to work in different office locations when required.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills, including the ability to effectively manage competing priorities and interests.
- 10. Must hold a current NSW Driving License.
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.