- South Australia
- 12-month contract
- Job Type
- Taliya Pagnozzi
- 17 days ago
The Business Support Officer will be the first point of contact for participants within the office and provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and appointment processes.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level administrative support to the regional trial site team.
- Work under limited direction.
- Undertake research and contribute to reports as required.
- Research support options available in the local area.
- Book office travel and coordinate fleet management.
- Coordinate and organise executive meetings and community forums where necessary.
- Support the local office including participant enquiries and guidance in the self-help kiosks.
- Management of email and appointments.
To Be Successful:
- Previous experience working for Federal Government in a similar capacity.
- You must demonstrate a contemporary attitude towards disability.
- Previous business support / administrative background.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- You must be an Australian Citizen.
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now.