Our highly valued client - a federal government body who is working to transform the disability sector, is seeking a Business Support Officer who will join the Boxhill team and be the first point of contact for participants within the office in all general administration duties. In this role you will work collaboratively with the team to support participants, ensuring they are informed and can access information to exercise their desired level of choice and control.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Front counter/reception support for the local office including participant inquiries and guidance in the self-help kiosks.
- Assist with research and reports.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support to the Service Delivery team.
- Diary management, telephone inquiries and feedback.
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities.
- Receive and record complaints and other feedback in the Agency database.
- Previous experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Inbox management
- An ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care
- A jurisdictional Working with Children Check (WWCC) check for employment purposes.
This is an initial 15-month contract until the 30th of June 2021 with the possibility of extensions. APS3 Level at $36.27 + superannuation hourly rate.
For more information on the role, please email your queries to:
Julie.email@example.com or call 03 9236 7751.
Please note applications close: Wednesday 18th of March at 1pm.