The Business Support Officer will be the first point of contact for participants within the office and provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and appointment processes.
With limited guidance, you will also be responsible for a broad range of duties ranging from:
- General administrative assistance to support day to day activities within the office.
- Diary management, telephone enquiries and feedback.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Front counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries and guidance in the self-help kiosks.
- Assist with research and reports as directed.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work under limited direction to provide administrative support to the regional trial site team.
- Management of email and appointments.
- Coordination of appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensure these facilities are neat and appropriately prepared for each participant.
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities.
- Receive and record complaints and other feedback in the Agency data base.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.