- Manage key administrative functions and provide high level administrative and business management support including diary and email management, correspondence tracking and monitoring, receiving and managing incoming calls and other duties as required for the Operations and Unit Manager/s.
- Develop, prepare and process within a requested timeframe high-quality correspondence, requests, and presentations for final review and signoff by Unit Manager and business management teams.
- Coordination of monthly budgets, reports and assisting in developing PowerPoint presentations
- Manage confidential and sensitive documentation with professional discretion at all times
- Qualifications in business administration or a related field and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure environment, conflicting priorities to achieve strict deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Extensive experience in computer skills combined with excellent knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated experience in financial purchasing/accounting and document management systems.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in managing/coordinating business, operational and financial reporting.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.