- $36.27 + super per hour
- Job Type
- Shelley Harrison
- 7 days ago
You will be the first point of contact at the office and provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties, and appointment processes.
With limited guidance, you will also be responsible for a broad range of duties ranging from:
* General administrative assistance to support day to day activism within the office
* Diary management, telephone enquiries, and feedback
* Support participants to ensure they are informed and can access information
* Data entry
* Reception support
* Background in a similar role or experience in Reception/ Administration support
* Experience with MS Office suite
* Schedule and email management
* Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
* Adaptability, flexibility and high attention to detail
* Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
This is an excellent opportunity to have extensive training. The successful candidate will be required to attend induction training as a core requirement of accepting the role. Training will consist of 3 weeks in class delivery which will be off-site. Travel, and in some cases overnight stays will be required during this time and the costs will be covered by the client.
Initial contract term to 30th June 2021 with the potential to extend beyond. This is a great opportunity to join an employer of choice.
Due to the nature of the client, the successful candidate must have an 'Employee Grade' Working With Children Check. 'Volunteer Grade' cannot be accepted. You can obtain/lodge this at your own cost once you have secured the role if you don't have this in advance.
For more information please call Shelley on 03 9236 7712. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client, successful candidates will need to pass background checks.