The Business Support Officer will be the first point of contact for participants within the office and provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and appointment processes.
- Front counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries and guidance in the self-help kiosks.
- General administrative assistance to support day to day activities within the office.
- Diary management, telephone enquiries and feedback. You will work collaboratively with the team to support participants, ensuring they are informed and can access information to exercise their desired level of choice and control
- Assist with research and reports as directed.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work under limited direction to provide administrative support to the regional trial site team.
- Management of email and appointments.
- Coordination of appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensure these facilities are neat and appropriately prepared for each participant.
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities
- Receive and record complaints and other feedback in the Agency database.
- You must demonstrate a contemporary attitude towards disability
- Previous business support / administrative background
- Good computer literacy skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong empathy and understanding
- Experience in dealing with difficult and vulnerable people
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. No working holiday visas accepted!
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.