- $41.00 - $46.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 13 days ago
Your role will be to support the branch with timely maintenance of record keeping. This will include updating, maintaining records and data management systems, such as HPRM (HP Records Management), spreadsheets, and their document management system. You will also be responsible for upholding quality standards for information and data, and to ensure all stakeholder engagement activities are captured and recorded correctly.
- Background in a similar records management or administrative role
- Strong technical competency with IT systems
- Excellent attention to detail including uniformity in document styles and layouts.
- Experience in preparing minutes, agendas and other circulated documents
- Experience in large, complex organisations where you are required to liaise with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within government, health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement would be highly regarded
The successful applicant will be awarded an initial 1 year contract with good likelihood of extension, in a fast-growing organisation in a highly rewarding industry sector.
Apply now and submit your resume, or for further information please call Jarrodd on 03 9236 7719.