- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 18 days ago
Our client an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills of an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join the team to capture business requirements and relevant business processes for a number of proposed software upgrade solutions.
- .Analysing and designing the corresponding system workflows and system interfaces for consideration and input into system design process.
- Working and collaborating with technical leads and solution architects to draft the system specifications for input into the technical development teams.
- Providing on-going clarification of assigned technical tasks to the technical Development team
- Analysis workshop agendas, workshop outcome logs and minutes.
- Creating Business Process Maps and Requirements
- Developing Functional Specifications for the Input to the development Technical Design Documents (TDD)
- Supporting issues rectification specifications
- A core background as a Business Systems Analyst working on multiple system upgrade projects.
- Able to provide analysis services to various system workflows.
- Developing high level, functional specs.
- Coordinate stakeholder engagement meetings with user groups.
- An experience with UI Wireframing software. Eg: Balsamiq is preferred
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For more information please call Kate Reynolds or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com