- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 4 days ago
Our client based within WA Government are seeking the skills and experience of a Business Systems Analyst for an immediate start contract engagement, which initially is short term with the high expectation of continuing on a 6 month rolling engagement. Core deliverables of the role will include working as the conduit between tech and the business, capturing complex business system requirements for a number of application re-engineering assignments.
Core requirements of the role:
- From previously captured business requirements, prepare project functional specifications as well as relevant business processes for the proposed software solution.
- Facilitating workshops/meetings to understand detailed functional requirements with the Business Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Analysing and designing the corresponding system workflows and system interfaces for consideration and input into system design process.
- Working and collaborating with technical leads and solution architects to draft the system specifications for input into the technical development team(s).
- Providing on-going clarification of assigned technical tasks to the technical Development team
- Broad background as a Business Systems Analyst with core skills in Preparing Functional Specifications from the captured business requirements for digital system upgrade projects.
- Experience in facilitating workshops and meetings with business SME's to capture functional specifications.
- Broad background in creating Business Process Maps and Requirements using wireframe tools such as Balsamiq or Visio.
- Extensive background in the development ofTechnical Design Document's (TDD).
- Be a part of a large digital transformation upgrade.
- Ongoing, rolling contract.
- Competitve hourly rate.
If you match the experience required, and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For more information please call Kate Reynolds or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
Facilitating workshops/meetings with the Business Subject Matter Experts (SME) to capture the business requirements and relevant business processes for the proposed system automation.* Analysing and designing the corresponding system workflows and system interfaces for consideration and input into system design. * Working and collaborating with technical leads and solution architects to draft the system specifications for input into the technical development team(s).