- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 16 days ago
Our client based within WA's Public Sector are seeking the skills and experience of a Business Systems Analyst to oversee and facilitate workshops/meetings with the Business Subject Matter Experts (SME) to capture the business requirements and relevant business processes for proposed system automation upgrades. This is an immediate start engagement that will be ongoing and long term.
Core requirements of the role:
- From the previously captured business requirements, prepare project functional specifications as well as relevant business processes for the proposed software solution.
- Facilitating workshops/meetings to understand detailed functional requirements with the Business Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Analysing and designing the corresponding system workflows and system interfaces for consideration and input into system design process.
- Working and collaborating with technical leads and solution architects to draft the system specifications for input into the technical development team(s).
- Providing on-going clarification of assigned technical tasks to the technical Development team
- Broad background as a Business Systems Analyst, preparing Functional Specifications from the captured business requirements
- Able to easily Facilitate adequate workshops and meetings with business SME's to capture functional specifications.
- Experience developing Business Process Maps and Requirements using wireframe tools such as Balsamiq or Visio.
- Experience in being able to Input to the development of Technical Design Documents (TDD)
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Kate Reynolds or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com