- New South Wales
- $110000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Michael Cutting
- about 2 months ago
In this role you will play a vital part inm the support of posy trade transactions including working with the business team to resolve FX issues. Technical troubleshooting, batch reporting, respond to queries, project work, resolution management and monitoring of mainteanance.
· Calypso Version 14 or above
· Extensive experience with some version of UNIX. Linux preferred but not essential.
· Database experience is essential - Microsoft SQL Server ideal but other DB types are acceptable.
· Knowledge of trade, deliverable and event life-cycles in FX.
· Understanding of server resourcing
· Strong code reading ability
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International email@example.com for any further information on this position.