We currently have an opportunity that would suit an individual who (ideally) has experience sourcing ICT talent covering a number of technical vacancies. Experience isn't necessarily the ultimate key, so if entering the bustling world of recruitment interests you, please read on...
Joining a team of Candidate Managers, you will initially be here to promote any number of ICT vacancies' Talent has. These positions will be aimed towards both the commercial and government sectors. Good Candidate Managers are most definitely self-starters, and are able to multi-task and prioritise (with a little help if required), which in-turn would help you optimise daily duties. We're also looking for an individual who isn't averse to nurturing nationwide networks that result in a win-win scenarios. This is an extremely supportive environment to work within - our business unit is known to promote performers into fully-fledged Account Managers within a period of time; this is where you will see earning potential flourish.
With a structured training an induction program, your transition to the business will be as smooth and rewarding as possible.
Some of the other pluses you'll experience whilst working for Talent include:
- Extremely attractive and competitive bonus scheme
- Casual dress - wear what's appropriate to suit your audience
- $300 per annum Lifestyle Allowance - buy sporting goods, gym membership, parts for your bike etc...
- Salary sacrifice options
- A mature environment that genuinely appreciates family/work-life balance
- Quarterly activities that keep the office talking for weeks after
- Company budget that will allow you to sponsor various events and help further enhance your growing network
- Annual conferences that everyone attends; Fiji, Port Douglas etc-etc...
- Ability to leverage from a truly global capability that assists within business development activities
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Talent and everything in-between, don't hesitate to call Keith Dixon for a chat on 0401 716 703.