- South Australia
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 4 months ago
- Strong company values
- Great team environment
- Adelaide's largest and most successful ICT agency
Who we are:
Talent International (Talent) is a progressive and innovative global technology recruitment and IT services specialist. With offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, UK and the United States, our revenue is approaching AUD$650 million per annum and more importantly, we're continuing to experience outstanding growth and recognition.
We've achieved a lot over the years and are the envy of other recruiters - why?
- Talent International is Australia's fastest growing IT recruitment specialist
- We have well in excess of 220 contractors working currently in South Australia
- Australia's Top 20 Best Workplaces to Give Back in 2020
- Our customers are across all industries - Government (Local, State and Federal), Banking & Finance, Defence, IT Service Providers, Education, Utilities, Manufacturing, Software Development Houses and start-ups
- We hold an annual national conference that all staff attend, designed to strengthen intra-office relationships
- We give back to the community via our Talent Rise program which focuses on youth (16-25 year olds) and unemployment across multiple locations
- We are proud to be shaking up the industry and our Talent 'Unleashed' program, supported by the likes of Sir Richard Branson and Steve Wozniak
- Most importantly, we have the strong belief that success only comes from attracting and retaining the very best people.
Talent is on a mission to break from the pack of traditional recruitment. You will be an excellent communicator, and play a key role in unleashing the potential of candidates.
To further strengthen our presence in SA, we are offering an energetic, dedicated and committed individual the opportunity to join our well established business as a Candidate Manger / ICT Resourcer. Broadly speaking, you will be responsible for partnering with our Consultants in sourcing the best candidates possible for our many and varied job vacancies.
Specifically, some of your duties will include:
- Being involved in finding, attracting and qualifying candidates for positions in our corporate and government clients using our candidate database plus LinkedIn, SEEK and other social media tools.
- Advertising job opportunities
- Phone screening candidates and/or Interviewing candidates face-to-face, Zoom, Microsoft Team, etc.
- Performing in-depth Reference Checks
- Liaising with candidates and clients during the placement process
- Arranging Police and DCSI screening checks
- Validating the candidates working rights for Australia
- Support a very strong Sales team
- Some Administrations duties (Candidate Reports generation; timesheet follow-up, etc).
- Broad understanding of IT recruitment is essential;
- Excellent professional communication skills - verbal and written;
- Very good time management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- A proactive approach to contacting candidates;
- Great initiative and adaptability in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent searching strategies;
- Be able to handle pressure and multitask;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Passionate about finding quality candidates;
- Fantastic phone manner - not afraid to make call after call!
- Be a team player and show and demonstrate that you are keen and enthusiastic.
This role will be both challenging and diverse but will give you enormous job satisfaction and you will have the total support of a great team behind you.
Forget what you think you know about recruitment and apply today to find out how Talent can help you unleash your potential.
For a confidential discussion, please call Elizabeth Trujillo on 08 8228 1564.