- $600 - $750.00 per day
- Job Type
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 2 months ago
WFH & CBD Location
6 Month Day Rate Contract
A leading Financial Services provider is seeking an experienced Case / Remediation Assessor to join their existing remediation team. This is an initial 6 month engagement on a 2 year program of work.
The purpose of the role is to identify and assess the appropriateness of advice provided in individual cases and work through remediation issues within the stockbroking / asset allocation division.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in: remediation, advice and case assessment.
- At least 3 years' experience in a financial advisor, paraplanning or stockbroking role
- Strong understanding of the financial advice industry
- Understanding of stockbroking / broad range of financial instruments / broking instruments
- Asset Allocation (highly desirable)
- RG146 Compliant
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role