- $47.00 - $51.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 12 days ago
This federal agency is supporting and managing a transformative marketplace which supports people with disability and increases community engagement through more flexible access to benefits with a personalised plan and support team.
Based in Dandenong, you will be joining a national, virtual team responsible for managing and triaging a pipeline of Participant Plan reviews.
You will gather information from Participants, Carers, Allied Health and Health Professionals relating to the review request and together with your team develop a recommendation. You will prepare decision letters and communicate outcomes clearly and within Agency guidelines.
- Experience supporting and working with people with disability and / or carers and family - Aged Care also considered
- Ability to manage a high volume case load
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience working with Allied Health and other professionals
- Ability to communicate outcomes both written and verbally
- Strong IT systems experience documenting cases in a CRM or similar system
- Urgency, accuracy and empathy
Apply today, or call Jarrodd on (03) 9236 7719 to discuss this opportunity