Duration: 6 Months Contract
The eMeds Application Specialist is responsible for the day to day activities relating to the planning, configuration, testing and implementation of the Electronic Medication Management (eMeds) applications. This role provides the support, maintenance and ongoing development of the eMeds applications.
The eMeds Application Specialist will be required to have an understanding of multiple Cerner clinical modules as well as undertake implementation and maintenance of the eMeds Applications for various projects and business.
- Tertiary qualifications in Pharmacy and/or relevant clinical work experience in supporting ICT services in a complex environment
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with medication management processes and work practices within a large health care organisation
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of complex computerised clinical information systems such as electronic medical records and/or Pharmacy Dispensing systems and the ability to assist in translating business requirements to ICT solutions within a large and complex environment.
- High level proficiency in the use of computer software applications and ability to gain proficiency quickly with clinical applications.
- Demonstrated highly developed analytical and problem solving skills within a multi-user clinical information system, including the ability to analyse and interpret information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in documenting solution, technical and user requirements, using Microsoft office tools and clinical vendor template
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com