- $45.74 - $50 per hour
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 11 days ago
Are you a hands-on Change Analyst looking for a meaty business transformation?
Able to support Program/Project and Change Managers to define change management plans, assess business impacts and readiness and develop communications and key messages?
This is a multi-stream, multi-year business transformation. Joining a fast growing PMO and a 20+ strong Change Practice.
Contract is 12-months up front with options to extend with flexibility to work from home and CBD office at times.
- Experience in business programs
- Experience working with government (state, federal, local) or complex corporates - nice to have
- Able to navigate a large program with key contacts and project resources distributed nationally
- PROSCI or ADKAR certifications and strong change methodology (nice to have)
- Demonstrated ability to operate as a Change Analyst supporting PM's, Change Managers and developing all manner of change artifacts
- Background in dedicated Change or Communications OR experience developing change artifacts as part of a Project Management/Business Analyst role
Kylie.email@example.com | (03) 9236 7725