12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Change Analyst'.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience working as an IT Change Analyst.
- Conduct stakeholder analyses and business impact assessments to determine the scale of change, the business readiness and the possible change risks.
- Develop change management strategies and work with Project
- Managers to integrate these strategies into their project plans.
- Produce a set of actionable and targeted documents to support the change implementation including change management plans, communications plans and training plans and any other relevant artefacts.
- Coordinate change initiatives including the stakeholder engagement activities and the creation of communications artefacts.
- Monitor and evaluate change initiatives adapting the overarching change strategies and plans when necessary.
- Identify and coach change champions and be an active and visible coach.
- Liaise closely with stakeholders ensuring stakeholder engagement.
- Build and sustain collaborative relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to operate as a Change Analyst supporting PM's, Business Analysts and developing all manner of change artefacts
- Organisational change management experience.
- High level oral and written communications skills to effectively convey often complex information to stakeholders in plain English.
- An ability to deliver results within agreed project timeframes.
- Change Management certified preferred with proven knowledge of change management principles and methodologies required.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com