About the Role
- Work with the Transformation Manager to contribute to organisational change planning through the analysis and documenting of changes impacting on people, processes and technology
- Conduct information gathering sessions and workshops as required
- Deliver change impact assessments and stakeholder analysis reports in readily understandable formats for the business
- Support all organisational change activities including communications, business transition planning and support
- Develop change management plans to support the delivery of the business case
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders and vendors
- Has a successful track record of achieving results in a similar role supporting change in a complex environment.
- Certification or several years' experience, as an expert practitioner of recognised change frameworks, models and techniques
- Experience in applying 'better practice', practical and results approaches to all aspects of change management.
- Demonstrated skills in delivery of project change artefacts including stakeholder analysis, change impact, communication plans, and business cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of stakeholder management and engagement abilities
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known organisation undertaking a number of large scale projects. If you are interested in finding out more please contact Elizabeth Kostowski on Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org or 3221 3333.