This is a contract role untill Nov- Dec 2020 with strong possible extenion thereafter based at Burwood.
- Conducting interviews and documenting business processes detailing current and future state.
- Analysing change impacts and production of detailed change impact assessments.
- Supporting the delivery of change management plan in-conjunction / consultation with relevant program and key stakeholders.
- Supporting the Change Manager to deliver and deploy appropriate methodologies, processes, procedures, templates and tools.
- Supporting the Change Manager to prepare project plans/estimates in conjunction with relevant project and non-project team members.
- Proven in depth change management experience using a variety of change management methodologies and tools I.e. ADKAR, Prosci, CMBOK.
- Produce professional, polished and visually pleasing artefacts
- Ability to convert change content into effective infographics or models
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a change analyst, supporting end to end change.
- Experience in planning and delivery.
- Proficient using various MS products such as MS Project, MS Word, EXCEL and Visio.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.