- ASAP Start
- 5-month initial contract (possible extensions)
- Experienced Change Analyst (with organisational change)
- Adelaide Based role
Office relocation experience would be valuable, but not essential. Technology experience is not critical either, more so the organisational change.
- Work collaboratively as part of a program and change management team undertaking a significant new Headquarters development and related organisation transformation program.
- Understand current and future ways of working and develop change impact assessments to that the scope and complexity of change required is understood.
- Undertake problem solving and assist in developing interventions to address the priority business impacts and risks.
- Develop effective relationships and provide active engagement and support to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Work closely with business teams, change champions and stakeholders to support change readiness, identify resistance and develop and monitor interventions.
- Develop and deliver training
- Demonstrated experience in organisational change management in ideally within large complex office relocation and organisation transformation.
- Experience utilising structured organisational change methodologies and tools (eg. Prosci).
- Ability to interpret and distil complex data, prepare written reports and propose business focused solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication skills.